Bench and Wall Laboratory Shelving Systems
Laboratory shelving systems for bench and wall mount. Heavy-duty steel and phenolic shelving make a perfect solution for all lab applications.
Laboratory Shelving Systems Diagram
Lab Wall Shelving
Wall laboratory shelving systems are heavy-duty wall mount shelving painted steel wall standards with 1″ thick, black phenolic resin shelves. On painted bookend brackets that are adjustable in 1-inch increments. Shelving includes optional front retaining lips.
Lab wall shelving is great for for use with chemicals, science testing labs, corrosion-resistant, medical labs, hospitals and more.
Lab Wall Mounted Shelves:
- We custom make cross members for each project
- Priced in 12” increments
- Welded and caps
- All hardware is included
- All steel components are painted Pearl White
- Contact us for full details
Lab Wall Shelving Example:
- 1” thick chemical resistant black phenolic resin
- Front edge finished
- Contact us for custom sizes that can ship in 10 days
Rear Retaining Lips
- Provides 1” rear lip for island or peninsula shelving when used with 1” thick shelves
- Attaches to the bottom of shelf
- Holes for attachment spaced at 6” intervals
- Sized to fit shelf
- 16 ga. construction
Bench Mounted Reagent Poles – Painted
- Threaded at both ends, 1-inch diameter painted steel poles
- Securely mounted by bolting through the work surface
- To create tiered shelves the poles at the bench’s center
- Shelf surfaces are recessed where the fastener of the component
- installation is easy because the hardware is included
- Comes in Pearl White
Lab Wire Shelving
- Each unit includes 4 posts and 4 shelves
- Split-sleeves to fasten shelves to posts
- Furnished in Metroseal 3 Epoxy
- Corrosion-resistant finish for wet or high humidity environments
- Open wire design minimizes dust accumulation and allows free circulation for air
- The height of the entire post can adjust the shelves in 1” intervals
- 36″ – 54″ long shelves- max capacity 800 lbs./each
- 60″ – 72″ long shelves- max capacity 600 lbs./each
- Each mobile unit’s max capacity is 900 lbs. (uniformly distributed)
- Each stationary unit’s max capacity is2,000 lbs. (uniformly distributed)
- 7 year rust and corrosion limited warranty
- Unit Casters: Rubber casters with Poly housing, 5″ Swivel, 2 with brake.
Stationary Lab Wire Shelving
Mobile Lab Wire Shelving
Wire Shelf Dividers
• Keep shelf contents orderly with these 8″ high, pressure-fit dividers
Wire Shelf Ledges
• For stationary or mobile installations
• Shelves ledges keep items from falling
Wire Super Slide
• Sliding hanging totes for added storage
• Only for 24″ deep units
Wire Shelf Dividers
• Clear plastic label
• Holds most commercial 1 1/4″ labels
Medical Inventory Shelving Systems
Medical providers use many items each day and use several different products throughout their shift to treat patients. The hospital stocks inventory daily and need an organized shelving system. Medical inventory mobile shelves are an organization solution for automated inventory management, data capture, mobile access, and data storage.
A medical inventory shelving systems are a requirement for busy medical clinicians. They include tracking and tracing supplies tailored for lab & medical settings. Inventory shelves accurately track inventory by utilizing RFID tags and barcodes. The automatic data capture ensures precise reporting for charting and inventory functions.
Clinicians and nurses need to quickly and easily find medical supplies to provide patients with efficient care. Nurses spend about 5-20% of their day finding supplies. Our well-designed medical inventory management shelving systems can significantly reduce the time spent searching for supplies.
Our new ergonomic basket handles for each shelf feature replaceable color strips. It creates organized categories for the inventory to provide better visibility for clinicians. They can quickly find medical supplies using colored group categories.