Fume Hoods for School District
Brunswick School District, New York
Brunswick School District is in central New York, they were in the market for Fume Hoods for their classroom laboratories and reached out to Nickerson Corp to help as a contractor. Nickerson knew that Brunswick top priority was to get the Fume Hoods delivered fast above all else.
Nickerson Corp reached on to Justin Hopkins at Labs USA on behalf of Brunswick School District to see just how fast Justin could get Fume Hoods shipped to them. Justin was able to get them an FX Orignal Arm, ceiling mounted with up connection exhaust, supports, and powder coated white metal hood, made of aluminum. Snorkel includes ceiling cover plate for open in ceiling for new ductwork. Not only was Justin able to get them all they were looking for but he was able to get a quote to them as well as getting ready to ship within a week. The Fume Hoods were delivered on time the following week.
The two outermost articulating joints in the arm can rotate and swivel through 360°. This provides unique directional flexibility and makes it possible to position the hood precisely where needed. Once positioned, the hood can be locked in place using two friction devices in the articulating arm joints.
- Exhaust Arms are 2″, 3″, or 4″ in diameter, consisting of thin walled anodized aluminum sections specific to the model
- Noted models are corrosion resistant
- Exhaust articulating arm connection point swivels with 360-degree rotation
- The adjustment knobs on the articulated friction arm joints are supported by ball-bearings
- Mini bell mouthed exhaust hood is complete with the arm
- All articulating arms are provided with dampers
- The snorkel exhaust arm is furnished complete with wall/ceiling mount bracket and a trimmable 43” (109.2 cm) extension
Snorkel exhaust articulating arm for ceilings and walls offer a perfect solution for numerous types of workplaces. Articulating arms are especially suitable for applications where small, flexible and easy-to-use articulating arms are required to eliminate particles, smoke, gases, and dust.
For quick installation there is a range of self-assembly kits, complete with fans and filters. The multi-purpose mounting bracket allows complete freedom when planning installation points for the exhaust articulating arm. They can be mounted on ceilings, walls and floors or fixed to tabletops.
Return on Investment
There many money saving features about our lab furniture. One important feature is our in-stock program. We have a warehouse stocked full of lab furniture totaling over $4 million. By hiring a laboratory furniture contractors in Salt Lake City, Utah your facility can avoid downtime and make upgrades or replacements much simpler.