Quick Ship Emergency Beds
Quick Ship Emergency Beds for COVID-19 Crisis, Shelter, and Overflow Relief
The Quick Ship Emergency Beds are the easy-to-assemble, durable option you can depend on in an emergency like COVID-19.
Features & Benefits
• Strong and Durable – 400 Lb. Load Capacity
• Easy-to-Assemble, no complicated tools required
• Pieces snap together and apart easy, stack for easy storing
• Responds to Disinfectants
• Gloss-Tek Finish, Antimicrobial Options Available
• Convertible Configurations: Bed and Bench
• Bed and Bench Height adjustable on 1 ½” centers
• 6″ Mattress included with Bed and Cot
• Accessories available
• Limited Lifetime Warranty
Emergency Beds Made In The USA
Emergency Beds GSA Approved
Facilities Across the World Are Facing A Severe Shortage of Beds For People Affected by COVID-19
We transformed our 365,000 square foot metal fabrication factory into an Emergency Bed manufacturer to help fulfill the need.
For the last 140 years, we have been the backbone of businesses. When the world changed, we evolved. When faced with new challenges, we designed innovative solutions. And most importantly – we held strong through COVID-19.
Quick Ship Emergency Beds offers versatility and readily adapts to your needs in an emergency situation.
We have been through a lot of crisis in our day , such as COVID-19 and we aim to be there for you now. Our emergency beds snap together without tools, with quick locking accuracy. Built to hold the most compromising load, they hold strong. Beds may be disassembled, stored and reassembled in the field with unskilled labor.
Cot or Bench
• American Red Cross
• Department of Homeland Security
• Department of Health and Human Services
• ESF Coordination
• Non-profit agencies
• Hospitals and Universities
• Veteran’s Administration Hospitals (VA)
• Military Hospitals
• Evacuation Shelters
• Temporary shelters
• Emergency Evacuations
• Hospital overflow
• Immigration holding facilities
• University/College dorms
Sizes & Options
40 ¼” H x 36″ W x 80″ L
25″ H x 36″ W x 80″ L
• FDA registered.
• 400 Lb Weight Capacity
• Meets 16 CFR Part 1633 Fire Code
• Easy to clean cover
• 6″ Thickness
Now, we’ve responded to the COVID-19 crisis by converting out the entire factory to manufacture the Quick-Cot and Quik-Bed.
The emergency beds are ready and available for immediate shipping.
We put our ingenuity to the test and engineered a bed that boasts:
90-Second Easy Assembly
FDA-Registered 6" Mattress Included
Efficient Mass Shipping
All Quik-Beds and Quik-Cots are coated with antimicrobial paint resistant to COVID-19, there are no minimum orders, we can manufacture 5,000 emergency beds per week, and you can easily order at the link below
The emergency beds are as adaptable as you need them to be and are also perfect fits for dormitories, homeless shelters, disaster relief shelters, and more necessary solutions
We’re here to answer any of your questions and needs, and strive to support.