Stainless Steel Cleanroom Furniture
Cleanrooms require functional furniture that does not shed particles—Labs USA has the high-quality Stainless-Steel Cleanroom Furniture you need. We offer both standard and custom furniture to ensure that your cleanroom setup meets or exceeds your requirements.
We offer cleanroom tables in three durable styles: plastic laminate top, stainless steel top, and perforated stainless steel top. A range of sizes are available, making it easy to find the right cleanroom table for your facility.
Cleanroom Gowning Benches
Manufactured from sturdy 16-gauge 304 stainless steel, our gowning benches provide convenient seating for workers changing into and out of cleanroom garments. Various sizes are available to meet your needs.
Cleanroom Storage Cabinets
Our custom cleanroom tables are available in two styles: recessed top and perimeter frame perforated stainless steel top. Manufactured from durable 16-gauge 304 stainless steel, these cleanroom tables can be tailored to your size requirements.
Cleanroom Garment Racks
Featuring sturdy, all-stainless steel construction, our cleanroom garment racks include a number of features that can be customized to your specifications, including length, hanger style, and more.
Horizontal Flow Wall Modules
Our horizontal flow wall modules provide quiet, energy-efficient performance with HEPA filtration. All models meet or exceed Federal Standard 209E and NEC electrical codes.
Stainless Steel Shelving
MW 600 Standard Duty Utility Carts are a durable, dependable transport solution that’s easy to maneuver. Highly rigid Super Erecta construction lets you easily adjust shelves at 1″ (25mm) increments.
Each cart consists of (2) stainless steel handles, (2) stainless steel wire shelves and casters. 18″ (457mm) wide carts have a 4″ (102mm) light-duty casters and are 38″ (965mm) high. 21″ and 24″ (530, 610mm) wide carts have 5″ (127mm) light-duty casters. These carts have a weight capacity of 375 lbs.
Stainless Steel Utility Cart
MW 700 Series Standard Duty Utility Carts are a durable, dependable transport solution that’s easy to maneuver. Highly rigid Super Erecta construction lets you easily adjust shelves at 1″ (25mm) increments.
Each cart consists of (2) stainless steel handles, (3) stainless steel wire shelves and casters. 18″ wide carts have 4″ light-duty resilient rubber casters and are 38″ (965mm) high. 21″ and 24″ (530, 610mm) wide carts have 5″ (127mm) light-duty resilient rubber casters, 39″ (990mm) high. These carts have a weight capacity of 375 lbs.
Type 304 Stainless Steel, H.D. Super ® Posts and Proven Super Erecta Construction Throughout.
• Heavy-duty, solid top bench provides a sturdy and comfortable gowning fixture. All benches are 18″ tall.
• Top is manufactured from 14 gauge, Type 304 stainless steel.
• Adjustable stainless steel foot plates provide for floor mounting.
• Available in several lengths to suit your requirements.
• Unit is non-conductive but can be made conductive with the addition of H.D. Aluminum Split Sleeves
Type 304 stainless steel, HD Super™ posts and proven Super Erecta construction throughout. Units are shipped knocked down to minimize freight charges and handling and can be assembled in minutes. Perf top tables feature height adjustable legs (33” to 40” in 1” increments). All tables with overheads have 74” high rear posts. Cantilever shelves are sold separately.
ESD Classification: Non-Conductive. (Units can be made conductive with the addition of H.D. aluminum split sleeves and a cleanroom drag cable.)
Floor-Mountable Upright and Wall Mount versions available.
• Open wire construction promotes laminar air flow.
• Electro-polished, Type 304 Stainless Steel hangers are included. Hangers are spaced at 3″ (76mm) intervals.
• Unique hanger capture mechanism provides theft deterrance.
• Easy to assemble.
• Adjustable stainless steel triangular foot plates provided for floor mounting.
• Available in several sizes to suit your requirements.
• Upright unit is non-conductive, but can be made conductive with the addition of aluminum split sleeves