Laboratory Fixtures for Contractor
Tezel and Cotter Air Conditioning
2730 Castroville Rd, San Antonio, TX 78237
Since its inception in 1932, Tezel & Cotter has been designing, installing, and maintaining air conditioning and heating systems in San Antonio and South Texas. They have earned a reputation for job quality, dependability, and integrity in both our service and construction divisions. With their constant growing business Tezel hired a contractor in search of new laboratory fixtures, a faucet, and HVAC for their company and needed delivery fast.
Ben Adams at Lab USA provided in stock options that were ready to ship. Labs USA was hired to be their laboratory furniture contractors in Texas. Ben was able to help design and supply all their lab fixtures’ needs within the short amount of time they had left. Labs USA also has access to many styles and color options that matched their needs beautifully. Labs USA provided them with a solution promptly, now Tezel & Cotter has fixtures they can pride themselves in.
- Faucets – Whether you need to dispense water or laboratory gases, we offer a complete line of durable, versatile fittings to meet your application. Interchangeable components and heavy-duty brass construction ensure a lifetime of reliable use. Choose polished chrome or, if germ prevention is vital, select one of our fittings with Satin Antimicrobial Finish.
- Sinks – The hard metallic surface of stainless steel makes it difficult for bacteria to adhere and survive. When properly cleaned and maintained, stainless steel surfaces resist growth of bacteria, mold, and microorganisms that can cause disease. Easy cleanability makes stainless steel the first choice for strict hygienic conditions.
- Emergency equipment – Laboratory safety equipment are in every general chemistry lab. It is essential for everyone using the lab to be aware of where the laboratory safety products are, and how to use them properly. The most critical equipments are eyewash stations and shower stations. These will protect you from the majority of dangers occurring in the laboratory.
It is important to find the right furniture for labs to get the most productivity and safety. Our lab furniture comes in various different options to meet specific needs for every customer. Our in-stock casework program provides you an extensive selection of lab furnishings that are available in a matter of days.
Showers & Eyewash
- Free-standing drench shower made of orange ABS plastic
- Ball valve operated by a rigid pullrod and easy grip handle
- Eye wash fixture with stainless steel bowl, four gentle spray heads and a “Push to Operate” ball valve
- Eye wash and shower operate independently
- Overall height 80”
- These durable black epoxy sinks are chemically resistant, come with coved corners and are pitched to the drain
- All tub sinks are furnished complete with a tail piece and strainer
- Drop in sinks can be converted to be undermount sinks, however cabinet sink supports will be required
Deck mounted, mixing faucet with vacuum breaker
Chrome plated brass with 8” swivel gooseneck
Valves are self-contained units with replaceable stainless-steel seats
Cold Water Faucets
Foot Operated Faucet
Return on Investment
There are many money saving features about our lab furniture. One important feature is our in-stock program. We have a warehouse stocked full of lab furniture totaling over $4 million. By hiring a laboratory furniture contractors in Salt Lake City, Utah your facility can avoid downtime and make upgrades or replacements much simpler.